NANT COVID-19 POLICY & SAFETY MEASURES
National Association of Neonatal Therapists (NANT) will be hosting NANT 12 – Mission: Excellence as an in-person event, unless prohibited by federal, state or local law or mandates.
Hosting a safe event is our top priority as we return to in-person events. NANT will implement safety measures following CDC, state and local guidelines and recommendations at the time of the event.
Prior to arrival, each attendee, exhibitor representative, speaker, staff, vendor, and volunteer will be required to upload one of the following to CrowdPass. CrowdPass will approve and validate all uploads/documents.
1. Proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination administered at least two (2) weeks prior to March 31, 2022. At this time, we are not requiring a booster shot, but encourage participants to follow CDC guidance.
2. Proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test within seventy-two (72) hours of the conference beginning on Thursday March 31, 2022.
Per the updated CDC guidelines, masks are optional and may be worn based on your personal preference, informed by your personal level of risk.
The Duke Energy Convention Center has copious space and soaring ceilings to support appropriate distancing. Attendees will have ample spacing available to self-distance if desired during educational sessions, meals, and events.
By attending the NANT Conference, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, including fever, cough, and shortness of breath, among others; or
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19 and are not in compliance with current local and CDC Guidelines related to domestic and international travel, as updated (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/after-travel-precautions.html);1 or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
HOTEL SAFETY MEASURES
Click here to learn about safety measures at the event hotel, The Hyatt Regency, downtown Cincinnati.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
Acknowledgment of Risk
I do hereby acknowledge that participation in the 2022 NANT 12 Conference hosted by NANT comes with inherent risks, including possible exposure to and infection with viruses such as COVID-19. I further acknowledge that the Association will require either proof of vaccination or a negative test for such virus dated within three (3) days of my participation at the Event. Finally, I acknowledge that additional information regarding health and safety requirements will be available at the Event, and NANT reserves the right to implement screening measures or other health and safety measures depending on Federal, state or local requirements pertaining to the virus.
Waiver and Release
In consideration of my participation in the Event, I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, and assigns, HEREBY DO RELEASE NANT, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents, representatives and insurers, from any causes of action, claims, or demands of any nature whatsoever including, but in no way limited to, claims of negligence, which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators and assigns may have, now or in the future, against NANT on account of personal injury, property damage, death or accident of any kind, arising out of or in any way related to my participation in the Event, however the injury or damage occurs.
I further certify that I am of lawful age (18 years or older) and otherwise legally competent to sign this agreement, and that I have legal capacity to act in this matter. I further understand that the terms of this agreement are legally binding and certify that I am signing this agreement, after having carefully read it, of my own free will.
NANT CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation notification must be made in writing (fax or e-mail are acceptable) and received (not postmarked) by March 1, 2022. A cancellation fee of $100 will be assessed. Cancellations received after March 1, 2022 will not be refunded, nor will no- shows. Previously identified substitutes are welcome without penalty. Please allow up to 3 weeks after the conference for any refunds.
NANT reserves the right to substitute faculty or to cancel, modify, substitute, or reschedule sessions because of speaker availability or other circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond the control of NANT. NANT reserves the right to cancel this program due to unforeseen circumstances, in which case a full refund will be given to participants. NANT will not be responsible for travel expenses incurred by the participant in the unlikely event that the program is canceled. NANT shall assume no liability (other than refund stated above) whatsoever in the event this conference is canceled, rescheduled, or postponed due to a fortuitous act, Act of God, unforeseen circumstance or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: illness, war, fire, extreme weather or other emergency. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].
If unforeseen circumstances prevent NANT from delivering the program in person, participants will have the option to transfer their registration to the alternate program delivery method.