The Annual NANT Conference is the Only One of Its Kind in the World
It serves an international group of neonatal OTs, PTs, and SLPs in order to advance the specialized knowledge and skills required to work in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
The conference allows attendees to experience leading-edge presentations on a range of neonatal therapy topics, interact with exhibitors who supply products and services to the field, and network with colleagues from around the globe.
NANT Conference Deliverables:
- 3-days of NICU-Specific Conference Presentations
- Continuing Education Credits for OT, PT, and SLP
- Sponsored Offerings and Special Events
- Learning and Dialogue with Industry Exhibitors
- Domestic and International Networking Opportunities
- Protected time for Inspired Learning and Boost of Energy!
NANT strives to offer attendees, presenters, exhibitors, and guests an experience that encompasses all our Core Values while delivering a quality program that is well constructed and delivered with customer service in mind.
- Identify current evidence related to neonatal therapy interventions utilized in the NICU.
- List evidence-based feeding practices and innovations for the neonatal population.
- Recognize interventions utilized in the NICU that support infant neuroprotection and neurodevelopment.
- List strategies to improve family-centered care in the NICU.
The NANT conference hosts over 500 registrants from the neonatal care world as well as highly relevant exhibitors. Registrants are healthcare providers – primarily occupational therapists, physical therapists and speech language pathologists that serve premature and sick infants in the neonatal intensive care unit. Neonatal nurse practitioners, Neonatal nurses, respiratory therapists, neonatologists, developmental specialists, dietitians, NICU music therapists, and parent advocates have also attended and are most welcome.
Become a Member and save $100 on your conference registration.