Mastery Circle was born out of the desire to connect a small leadership-oriented group of colleagues within the bigger conference. Here’s how you know if it’s for you:
✔ You strive to learn more. Always. It’s how you’re wired.
✔ You lead change. (Or want to know how to!)
✔ You understand the value of collaboration and networking.
✔ You have (or want) broad perspective.
✔ You want to be surrounded by people who are just as excited about all of the above as you are!
✔ You’ve been looking for something more fulfilling but just can’t put your finger on it.
✔ You want to feel re-energized about your work.
✔ You don’t have time to sign up for all the benefits available at the conference. You want them with one click.
- Pre-Conference Registration for Thursday, April 11th, 2017. (up to $180 value)
- Main Conference Registration for Friday, April 12th and Saturday, April 13th, 2018. ($500 value)
- Exclusive Invitation to Mastery Circle Networking Lunch on Friday April 12: This is where life-changing connections happen. This is where the support gets deeper and the vision expands. You’re invited to join NANT Leaders and fellow Mastery Circle colleagues for a private, engaging, high level networking lunch. Sometimes the most valuable part of an event is meeting the right colleague at the right time, sharing ideas and resources, and receiving a huge dose of support to go back ‘into the arena’ and continue leading. We can’t wait for this!
- Inclusion in Exclusive Mastery Circle Leadership Training on Saturday April 13th: (Lunch is total of 90 minutes, presentation is 45 minutes of that time)
Title: Persevering as an Aligned Leader
Speakers: Sue Ludwig, OTR/L, CNT & Chrysty Sturdivant, OTR, CNT
Duration: 45 mins (CEUs for this event are included in total for NANT 9 CEUs)
- Define aligned leadership.
- Identify 3 components of perseverance in leadership.
- Complete 1 activity in the Leadership Development Kit.
- Leadership Development Kit
- Copy of best-selling leadership book
- Multiple tangible leadership tools
- Shareable gift
Please Note: If you are ordering for another person we recommend that you communicate with them before processing the registration that with this your purchase and sharing their contact details you are giving NANT permission to send them their confirmation of registration along with all follow up communications regarding their attendance at the NANT 9 Conference. If the attendee knows this process before hand they will recognize the registration emails in their inbox and not mark as SPAM.